Travel & Accommodations
HOST HOTEL & RV INFO
Crowne Plaza Asheville
- Rooms are $129.00/night + $50 Dog deposit – limit 4 dogs per room - Special rate is good from April 27 – May 7.
- Call the toll-free number 1-844-330-0296 (24/7) and mention the group name English Cocker Spaniel Club of America in order to receive the special group rate.
- Toll number 828 285-2603 (not 24/7)
- Check Availability (enter dates of stay)
- For online reservations, enter Group Code: ENS
- Click here to automatically add the group code to book online
Important and timely RV parking info
There are 10 RV spots on site near the Hotel Conference Center where conformation events and grooming will be held. Obedience/Rally are planned for one of the hotel ballrooms.
The 10 spots do not have power. There is no dumping allowed nor are grills or other outside cooking arrangements allowed. The cost per night is $15.
These 10 spots are available on a first come first serve basis.
In order to reserve a spot contact: Carol & Dennis Collins
502 Plymouth Rd., Box 333
Gwynedd Valley, PA 19437-0333
1) Bear Creek RV Park and Campground. This site is 4 miles from the hotel.
Asheville’s Bear Creek RV Park & Campground
81 South Bear Creek Road, Asheville, NC 28806
To locate Asheville’s Bear Creek RV Park & Campground, take interstate I-40. If westbound, exit #47 runs straight into South Bear Creek Road at the traffic light. If eastbound, take exit #47 and turn right at the traffic light, then left at the following light onto South Bear Creek Road. (Tell us you found us on the web and receive a 10% discount!)
To check Rates and Amenities visit https://ashevillebearcreek.com/rates/
2) Lake Powatan Recreation Area and Campground. This site is 10 miles from the hotel.
The address and contact Information is:
375 WESLEY BRANCH ROAD
ASHEVILLE NC 28806
Phone Number: (828) 670-5627
From Asheville, take I-26 to exit 33. Go south approximately 2 miles on State Route 191 to the Lake Powhatan Recreation Area sign. Turn right and follow signs to the campground.
Please note that TripAdvisor Reviews were mostly very positive.
Lake Powatan Campground is 10 miles away. It is also full service and also has showers and other things. Costs vary but the average is around $40 per day.
Update (January 26, 2017)
RV Day Parking - For overflow of more than 10 reservations.
For participants parking RV's at nearby full service park areas, the hotel will allow day parking at the Crowne Plaza in regular parking lots.
If there is no room, participants can park down the hill in the Sam's parking lot and, if necessary, call the hotel shuttle to pick them up. There is no charge for any of this.